Calculate Electricity Bill by Unit For Nesco/Desco Bangladesh.
Select Electricity Consumer Type:
How to calculate Electricity Bill?
To calculate the electricity bill in Bangladesh for Desco and Nesco, you need to follow the bellow formula. Unit Price + ( Demand change × Load ) + 5% VAT (Additional late payment fee could also be applied).
You can easily calculate the total bill from this website. To calculate the electricity price for any type of consumer follow the bellow steps.
- Get the current meter reading in unit
- subtract current meter reading with previous months total reading
- From the left side select the consumer type. For example: (If you are calculating your home electricity bill then select Residential LT-A)
- Now you will see 2 input option Unit & Load. Enter the unit value from the second step. To get the load value check your electricity bill paper. More info at Docs.
- Now click on Calculate Bill.